Who am I?
I’m a wife, a mother, a reader, a thinker, a leader, and a trusted advisor to small business owners.
What experience do I have?
I have spent 16 years as a branding and marketing strategist for a global company.
What do I do?
I help business owners renew their passion and their fire through a soul-searching and focus-finding mission. With a guiding-light business strategy and solid boundaries, my clients can grow their businesses and have fun doing it.
Why do I do it?
I love helping people live true to their values and divine purpose so they can lead fulfilling lives.
What’s so special about me?
My clients consistently refer to me as their “business therapist.” Not only will I help you figure out the best way to market your business, but I will also help you wade through the technical and emotional challenges of being a business owner.
Click below to book a session with me.
Why should you trust me with your marketing strategy?
- Cum Laude in Marketing and Design from Wichita State University
- 16 years of marketing strategy experience at a global-leading automotive company
- Expert source on websites and marketing for automotive industry magazines
- B2B Marketing Certified on Linkedin
- Digital Marketing Certificate through
- Wichita State Digital Sales
- Certified through Google Ads
- Google Analytics Power User
- American Marketing Association Board of Directors
- 2020 Women Who Lead in Marketing
- 2020 40 Under 40
- Business Coaching-trained through PTF